Connecting You to the Indian Travel Market
The inaugural ITB India, held in Mumbai, India from 15 – 17 April 2020, is an annual 3-day business-to-business trade show and convention curated to connect you to the Indian Travel Market. ITB India brings together key travel industry leaders and international exhibitors from various segments of MICE, Leisure, Corporate and Travel & Technology. Leverage on ITB India to capture the fast-growing Indian and South Asian Markets, to forge new partnerships and strengthen existing business relations with the most important players in India.
Leverage on ITB India, connecting you to the Indian travel market.
Meet Buyers for your Business
- Capture the fast-growing Indian outbound and domestic market with buyers based in India and other South Asia countries
- Guaranteed 1:1 ratio between buyers and exhibitors
- Meet over 500 quality buyers from MICE, Corporate and Leisure Sectors
- 70% of attendees are decision makers
- 100% pre-scheduled appointments with at least 33 guaranteed appointment slots with pre-selected buyers
- Networking opportunities for establishing new relationships through functions, workshops, and seminars
The World Tourism Organization has estimated that India will account for 50 million outbound tourists who will spend around US$ 28 billion on their travel by 2020. The United States is fast becoming a top destination for Indian travelers. While in 2013, the United States welcomed over 840,000 visitors from India, in 2014, over 900,000 Indians visited the United States which is an all- time record. India is now poised to leap into the top 10 of countries sending travelers to the United States and cross the 1 million visitor mark by 2015. The United States is ahead of its rivals with a share of more than 30% of Indian outbound tourists spending with a share of nearly five times more than its closest rival, Australia. Singapore, Malaysia and United Kingdom are holding the third, fourth and fifth spots respectively. Indians spend nearly US$ 4.6 billion in the United States with shopping being their top activity. Read more….